منابر المغرب
مرحبا بك زائرنا الكريم منابر تفتح لكم أحضانها وتعوكم للمساهمة في منابرها أي مساهمة منكم دعم لتلامذتنا وأبنائنا

منابر المغرب
مرحبا بك زائرنا الكريم منابر تفتح لكم أحضانها وتعوكم للمساهمة في منابرها أي مساهمة منكم دعم لتلامذتنا وأبنائنا

منابر المغرب
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منابر المغرب دخول

منابر التربية، المتعة والإفادة تشكيل وإدارة الأستاذ الكبير الداديسي

عزيزي الزائر المشرفون على المنتدى يبدلون مجهودا لإفادتك سجل نفسك وساهم ولو بكلمة واحدة
منابر تدعو كافة المنتديات والمواقع التربوية لتشكيل رابطة وطنية للمنتديات والمواقع التربوية التعليمية
يمكننا التواصل من خلال eddadissi2002@gmail.com

descriptionPresent perfect/past perfect simple& con EmptyPresent perfect/past perfect simple& con

more_horiz
Present Perfect / Past Perfect
Present Perfect Continuous / Past Perfect Continuous

Using the words in parentheses, complete the text below with the appropriate tenses.
1. It is already 9:30 PM and I (wait) here for over an hour. If John does not get here in the next five minutes, I am going to leave.

2. I was really angry at John yesterday. By the time he finally arrived, I (wait) for over an hour. I almost left without him.

3. Did you hear that Ben was fired last month? He (work) for that import company for more than ten years and he (work) in almost every department. Nobody knew the company like he did.

4. I (see) many pictures of the pyramids before I went to Egypt. Pictures of the monuments are very misleading. The pyramids are actually quite small.

5. Sarah (climb) the Matterhorn, (sail) around the world, and (go) on safari in Kenya. She is such an adventurous person.

6. Sarah (climb) the Matterhorn, (sail) around the world and (go) on safari in Kenya by the time she turned twenty-five. She (experience) more by that age than most people do in their entire lives.

7. When Melanie came into the office yesterday, her eyes were red and watery. I think she (cry) .

descriptionPresent perfect/past perfect simple& con Emptyرد: Present perfect/past perfect simple& con

more_horiz
مشكور أخي سككني على ما تقدمه للتلاميذ والله لا يضيع أجر من أحسن عملا مزيدا من العطاء
privacy_tip صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
power_settings_newقم بتسجيل الدخول للرد