PUT THE VERBS (......) inthe correct tense

A Last winter, we (go) (climb) for the first time. We moved slowly and carefully, and it (take) us two days to get the summit. We (find) a small group of climbers; they (arrive) several hours ahead of us. They (have) dinner and (listen) to music. They (invite) us (join) them, but as we (already/have) some sandwiches, we (apologise) and (put up) our tent near theirs. A few minutes later, we (be) sound asleep.
B I know this is the first time you (have) an accident. It is high time you (be) more careful. If you (not forget) your glasses, you (see) the road signs and you (not bump) into the other car.
C Dear Andrew,
My stay in England is coming to an end. In two week’s time I(be) back in Spain. I can hardly believe that I (be) in Oxford for five months. Two days ago, I (take) my final exam. As soon as I (get) the result, I (let) you know.
I realy (like) the city. The people (be) friendly and helpful; but Imiss my family and friends in Malaga. I (not hear) from them for a while. I (phone) them last night, but they (nut be) in.

Bye for now
Alfred
D 1.What (you/do) this time tomorrow?
2.They are painting the kirchen now. By tomorrow afternoon, they (finish) painting all the house
3. There is no point in (try) to convince him; he won’t change his mind.
4.I wish I (know) what they were up to. Why didn’t you tell me?
5.I don’t feel like (go) for a walk now.
E 1.It’s too bad Amy in not here. If she (be) here, she (know) what to do.
2.I am almost ready to plant my garden. I have a lot of seeds. May be I have more than I need. If I (have) more seeds than I need, I (give) some to Mary.
3.If I (have) my camera with me yesterday, I (take) a lot of photographs.
4.Did Carol agree (go) (camp) with you?
5.Students avoid (look) at the teacher if they don’t want (answer) a question.
F Carol: Where is Henry? I (not see) him for two weeks.
Sara: He (recuperate) at home. He (hurt) his shoulder while he (play) tennis last week.
Carol: Oh. I (be) sorry to hear that. How is he doing?
Sara: Not too bad. He (wear) a special brace in his shoulder for the last four days.
Oh course he (not be) able to play since his injury. H e probably (not be) able to play For at least two months.